Great car in wrong hands

By for Skoda Rapid 2013-2016 2016-06-22 18:08:22.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Extremely good car for family as well as sporting

Cons : Poor Service by Gurudev

My connection with Skoda Rapid goes back to many years. I always admired the beauty of this car from the time they launched it in India. It was a big ambition for me to own one. At last, I bought one three years back. To my expectation, the car performed fantastically well. Elegant looking, spacious, powerful, easily maneuverable, perfectly stable driving experience.

We were all happy about the car in the family until the first service came in. From the very first service, I was taken for a ride by the Gurudev Motors Skoda service facility in Chennai. I had tried in all their branches but all proved equally pathetic in terms of service.

Later I found German Motor Works near Madipakkam and they did a good job. However, the Calicut dealers of Skoda - Pinnacle Skoda proved extremely well in terms of service and customer satisfaction. On a trip to Calicut, I gave it for service at their service outlet and the team was extremely good in understanding the problem listening me out, explaining the issues and proposing solutions. No false promises and delayed deliveries. It was all picture perfect. Infact, I was taken aback by their service. Hats off to the Pinnacle Skoda team.

• Nilesh Rampuria |31 Aug,2016 09:29:19 PM

Khoon choosne wali car bakwas service