Nissan Terrano: Great Car

By for Nissan Terrano 2015-09-15 13:38:04.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great power on the 110 PS Variant.

Cons : Hard to find an Ideal position to sit, Ergonomics on the interior are a little weird.

Look and Style: The Styling of this car is phenomenal. During the period that we were planning on buying the vehicle, the choice of vehicles simply came down to the Duster/Terrano. The Terrano, although a lack more than the same priced variant of the Duster was a clear winner for me in terms of looks.

Comfort: The car is pretty big (for me coz I was driving a Polo before this), ample room, lovely to drive, finding the ideal driving position can take a little time.

Pickup: Pickup is pretty good, again coming from a petrol car I was used to car being able to take lower revs, but remember to rev it and keep it in the 2000RPM range and you will be golden, endless power.

Mileage: Well the ARAI stats seem to be rubbish, the max I have got in the city with AC on is 12 kmpl. I am guessing it should give more without AC and even better on the highway. No complaints, though ARAI is usually rubbish.

Best Features: I really enjoy the ride height of the vehicle and the ample grunt that the engine has. You can drive the car peacefully or as fast as you want to.

Needs to improve: The ergonomics of the vehicle could be better, with larger bottle storage and cup holders, not a deal-breaker though.

A Touchscreen on the top end would be good too.

Overall Experience

I've had the car for about a week or 2 now, no complaints so far and I am having fun.

If you are looking into the small SUV market, definitely give the Terrano a test drive, worth the money spent.

• ram shanker |09 Mar,2016 07:57:01 PM