The best value for money car,if you find a better car at this price buy it.

By for Nissan Sunny from cochin 2011-12-28 15:56:25.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Space & Value for money

Cons : Glove compartment is small

Look and Style : Royal style Comfort : very comfortable Pickup : good Mileage : I drove only 1000 kms  and yet i get 14 KM per Ltr.I 'm sure I would get 17 km per Ltr on highway. Best Features : Leg room,rear seat ,ABS & Air Bags Standard features. Needs to improve: Storage space inside the car is small,bigger glove compartment is advisable. Overall Experience: Very very good

• rohit |29 Dec,2011 01:16:06 PM

What is your experience the drive quality & fit n finish of the caaar. Does it have a good door close sound as a luxury car or a normal one.........as it avery light caaar.

Mathews |29 Dec,2011 06:57:01 PM

I had purchased Sunny XL a week back and drove around 800km through all kinds of roads. It has very comfortable ride quality and very good fit and finish. The door doesnt close with a 'thud' but at the same its build quality is very good.

• Ajay Puri |30 Dec,2011 10:36:45 AM

Iwant to buy a Sunny Nissan XV can any one share experince with me

Mathews |02 Jan,2012 08:13:53 PM

Dear Ajay Puri I own a XL petrol and the car is really comfortable and VFM. The car is best suited for sedate driving.The gear shift is little notchy. The mileage (after 800 KM) is 13.6kmpl in a mixed driving condition. The ground clearance is good enough.The ride quality is very good. The breaking is confidance inspiring and also the handling.The fit and finish is good.The cabin is silent though the engine is little noicy.If you want any further information keep in touch

Ajay Puri |09 Jan,2012 01:19:53 PM

Dear Mathew I have purchased SUNNY XV fully loaded and now driven aroun 300 Kms .It is good car has given 13 Kms in mix driving may i know how much you have paid on road

MATHEWS |09 Jan,2012 10:03:44 PM

Sir Congratulations!!.For the XL, I had paid 7.17L ex-show room at Bangalore. Another Rs 1.08L as road tax.Got the insurance and Rs.24000 worth nissan accessories free.

Ajay Puri |10 Jan,2012 10:06:13 AM

I have paid 7.68 on road price and anothe 40000 as life tax Insurance is free it is around 42000 what Nissan has not given me any accessory free .Infact it needs only Mud flaps and Inside Mats which hardly matter .If you have any thing extra tell me i can also demand

Ritesh Madhok |10 Jan,2012 12:24:32 PM

ok

Ritesh Madhok |21 Apr,2012 02:51:15 PM

Congratulations for owing the CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and for availing the best deal possible in the city... enjoy riding.

• jaswinder |03 Jan,2012 10:12:50 AM

i.want,buy.this.caarr

• Ali |03 Jan,2012 08:20:15 PM

Hi Guys, I would like to know about the interiors, is it class or cheap. Thanks

kishore |30 Jan,2012 11:31:28 AM

Hi Ali, I have been using my Sunny XL since 3rd of Dec 2011 and I drove about 1600 kms in mixed condition.I got an average mileage of 14.1 kms per lt.On highway i got 17.1 kms. The interior of the low end version is poor but the mid variant and high end interior is class. You can buy this car with confidence.

• MATHEWS |09 Jan,2012 01:11:57 PM

Why dont you ask for a test drive and feel the car yourself. It is worth every penny you pay and the interior is very good.

• sanjay nikhar |25 Jan,2012 01:49:00 PM

WHAT ABOUT ENGINE PERFORMANCE OF NISSAN SUNNY XV MODEL.AS COMPARED TO HONDA CITY VMT MODEL

• Rupam |29 Jan,2012 08:08:45 PM

Hi guys..i want to buy sunny XL..The car's width is 1695 mm,But our road's width is 2000mm..plz,guys rply me that..is it enter in that road??

MATHEWS |29 Jan,2012 09:03:02 PM

I test drove the city extensively. The city is definitely a drivers car purticularly above 110kmph. Sunny is equaly good up to this speed but beyond this the progress is slow and high speed overtaking must be planned. But how many times we will be driving a car at that speed?. After driving sunny for around 1000 km I can say the sunny is a capable car.

• Shashank |16 Feb,2012 05:49:05 PM

Is Nissan sunny expensive at maintainance or is it same as maruti,fiat etc

• Shashank |16 Feb,2012 05:50:25 PM

Please give me the exact information because I'm planning to it next month

MATHEWS |16 Feb,2012 09:03:57 PM

Dear Shasank I didnt take my sunny for paid service. But as per the information I have, nissan cars are reliable and cheap to maintain like any other Japanese cars.The service personnel at the shahwar nissan at Bangalore gave me some idea about the regular service cost and that is around 2K/service for the petrol sunny. I have no idea about the diesel sunny. You may please ask your dealer to give you some idea about the service cost.

• Shashank |17 Feb,2012 11:11:41 AM

• Shashank |17 Feb,2012 01:15:23 PM

In how many days will I get the car after booking like if I book it in march 1st week

• jayesh |20 Mar,2012 01:01:11 PM