Best buy

By for Nissan Sunny 2013-07-20 12:24:58.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style: A beautiful car with solid personality! It definitely looks no inferior even parked right beside my neighbor's brand new BMW 5 Series, and they have the same colour , almost.   Comfort: Reserve the nap only for the passengers.   Pickup: Not an Aston Martin but good enough for Indian roads and traffic.   Mileage: Good, getting 11.5 kms/lt of petrol with a/c within city. Best Features: Rear seat space, noiseless drive, a pot-hole jerk absobent  suspension, elegant solid      looks.The dealers Sterling Nissan - Gurgaon have been rendering excellent  and very courteous service. I wish all car dealers behaved the same way.   Needs to improve: The plcement and intensity of the cabin light needs correction. My other car's( Indigo) lights are excellent. The boot does not have a light and it presents some difficulty at times.My car does not have a label marking it XE like there are the ones in XL & XV models. The car should be supplied with rear distance sesors for parking as standard equipment as the rear windshield is rather high and the view from the driving seat not adequate. The gear shift is not smooth in all the gears and is a bit notchy.   Overall Experience: Must say that the overall experience has so far been quite satisfying except for the initial inordinate delay in delivery of the vehicle for which I had to write even to Nissan's Bombay sales office a couple of times. However their response had bee quick and the problem was resolved without much delay . In short, I would recommend without reservation that  a Nissan Sunny would possibly be the best value for money car in this segment.

• MOHAN BAN |18 Jan,2014 03:03:02 PM

It is not a car it is a caaaaaar... Compare to equal segment of other brand cars, Sunny Nissan is the best car for price and comfort. I have been using the Sunny XE petrol, since July,2012, no problems have been faced so far and average milage 13.8 per lt. We are all tall in my family, we are enjoying the spacious car. It is good and worth buying.