Rating of Nissan Sunny 2014-2016

T
Taral Shah
for Diesel XL
On: Nov 11, 2013 | 4133 Views

Look and Style: Look is Good Comfort: Car is comfirtable and spactiuos Pickup: Nice pickup Mileage: Average Needs to improve:  The service is horrible. I bought it from Ahmedabad based delaer. It ran excellent for first 9 months. Since last 1.5 month the car is hopeless. After 10K KM service, the car started behaving odd. The started mal functioned and they took 10 days to find the fault and replace. Since first replace its another 4 times the starter failed and every time they had to replce. My worry is in new car the new startes stops working in 2-3 days and Nissan is not able to solve the issue. Everytime they come with solution of replacing starter but not looking for permanent solution. The customer service of Nissan is thre worst. I mailed them 8-10 times, phoned them 4-5 times and also sent message on facebook but no reply. After every repair, there is a case of oil leakage or wheel wobbling or suspension issue. Now just 10 mmonths old car gives so many issues, why would you buy it. Overall Experience: A real horrible experience and I strongly recommend against buying Nissan as my luxury of 9 months has turned in to nightmare. I feel the after service is pathetic and they are not competent enough to repair this car.

Other Sunny 2014-2016 Reviews