Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Nissan Sunny 2014-2016

Nissan Sunny, my dream machine

for XE

Look and Style Recently, I have purchased a new Nissan Sunny sedan car. It delivers the same looks and style as promised. On its first glance I found that this new Nissan Sunny sedan is something special. It is sporty yet sophisticated styling promises a level of refinement far beyond other compact sedans. Comfort My new Nissan Sunny leads me to relaxation on all roads with its refreshingly spacious interiors. The seats provide me the right blend with luxurious texture and firm support. Pickup The pick up of my Sunny sedan is great, it sprints from still to 100 kmph speed in few seconds. I had crossed the speed limit of 140 Kmph with my new car on highways with out any vibration. Mileage It delivers a descent mileage of 14 kmpl in the city and 16 kmpl on the highways with AC. Best Features The feature I like the most in my new sedan is its comfortable and luxurious interiors which is dominated by power steering, CD/MP3 player with 4 speakers and automatic climate control system. Like its interiors, its exterior also reveal a sporty and aggressive appearance. Along with exterior and interior of the car I am very much impressed with the handling and performance of the car at high speed; I never feel vibration on the high speeds. The interior remains calm even on bumpy and gravel roads. Needs to improve Since petrol prices have soared recently, I feel the company should launch the diesel avataar soon. Overall Experience In my opinion, the all new Nissan Sunny is a sensible choice that thrills the senses. With Nissan Sunny I carry the comfort of my home and office on the streets as well. Nissan Sunny price matches well with its features and specs.

R