The best a man can get...only this time its a car not an underwear :-)

• Appearance

Pros : just about anything you could think of

Cons : none

Look and Style - Excellent. Please riding a car which will ensure that people take a glance anywhere you go Comfort - the best in its class, spacing,seating position, push button start, keyless entry. Just excellent Pickup - believe me its quick. I can beat any crazy fellow trying to overtake me with this darling Mileage - how many petrol cars in this segment boast 15.5 kmpl in the city and 17.5 on the highway. Yes, I own a Micra and its giving me just that Best Features - spacing, push button start, keyless entry, manueverability in the city Needs to improve - free stuff like mats, mud flaps, tinted glass...etc (men always love to get something for free)

Comments Nissan Micra
  • Rupa |07 Feb,2011 04:34:28 PM

hi wats OTR price of ur car?

• ani |02 Mar,2011 09:35:44 AM

Hi Rupa, I would go with Nissan or if you want to invest little more than Honda Jazz. The reasons are as under: 1. Nissan ( Japan) is a brand almost equal to Toyota and Nissan cars never dies. Chevrolet ( American cars are fabulous in interior and pick up but after 5 years your surrounding mechanics starts loving you. American cars like chevy, Ford and GM are HIgh Maintainence. 2. Low maintainence and car never dies atleast for 10- 15 years. Just keep regular servicing and oil change like old maruti 800 and you are well off. 3. I10 is another good option but Hyundai Brand is no way near Nissan in Brand satisfaction. Also I10 has some flaws like pick up, driving on hill, ac, etc. 4. I have not test driven the Nissan micra so better test drive it and look for your satisfaction. One thing is sure; Nissan brand is the best after Toyota. Do u'r research and good luck!

• Yasser |16 Mar,2011 12:06:17 AM

IT was gillette, not an underwear...

• mandar mali |11 May,2011 12:51:50 PM

i want to bay micra disel model,i want to know about it milage

Nissan Micra review scorecard