Nissan Micra good car in 4 lakh range

By for Nissan Micra from Jaipur 2010-04-03 11:00:32.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Smart look, stylish car

Nissan Micra is going to be launched soon in India. I am planning to purchase it, when it will launch In India. It will able to get a good response from the market. I don't know more about Nissan but I feel that it will give a good performance in the Indian auto market. Its expected price Rs. 4,00,000 lakh. I think, Nissan Micra make a most of advantage in the premium hatchback segment in India. On of my friend ramendra said to me that the new Nissan Micra will be applicable to go in flow and kick the same segment model in the Indian auto market. After collecting lot of comments about this models, I have decided to purchase only Micra. I hope that company is also really to commercial launch in the country.

• Amit Sharma |05 Apr,2010 12:42:25 PM

Nissan Micra will be affordable range Rs. 4 lakh in India. It will launch soon In the country. I am planning to purchase its reliable price vehicle. Let's stay with Nissan Micra....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• vikas trika |09 Apr,2010 12:13:41 PM

i planed to buy a car. if nissan micra is a perfect car in this range from other cars. i purchase this.

• ganesh |24 May,2010 12:47:32 PM

Ritz is a very spacious car..there are ample of storage options in the front though there is none at the rear.Its interiors are better than others and has a fresh look from the outisde...its quite comfortable and the tall boy design ensures cabin feel is quite spacious.Also it offers a better rear leg room than others in its segment..Another good thing about ritz is the colours option.There are some new swanky colours to choose from albiet white and silver fetch a better resale value and touching of a dent is quite easy

• sushil kumar |27 May,2010 01:29:06 PM

new car nissan micra dealer address