First look

By for Nissan Micra from Bangalore 2010-08-24 19:02:29.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Keyless entry, airbags, push button start

Cons : rear seats

I had a look at the Micra XL in B'lore. The first look of the vehicle impressed me.The shape,keyless entry, airbags in all versions, button start, auto AC etc. However it also has some drawbacks. The rear seat legroom is not as comfortable as claimed. The seats are hard for a car seat,the rear one is like a bench,without a thigh support and hard. Nissan has to look into this very seriously. For customers, Nissan has not showcased its longterm plans in India.Ex:B'lore has only 1 showroom & service centre which does not give any confidence for the customer for such an investment. Nissan has to really open up.

• mahesh |26 Aug,2010 12:09:16 PM

we must look at aspects of how the car comfurt and customer satisfaction? for the money spent to own a car for long run utilization and mileage factor counts on economy of the car. Maintenance issues also to be looked in and take into consideration for rating the car and the company gives comfort for our price when compared with other brand cars then only the customer gets full satisfaction and driving pleasure on the roads in clumpsy city traffics. Mahesh

• arshad |01 Sep,2010 09:53:55 PM

i am planning to buy a car, pls advise me a fuel efficient and which can fatch me good amount on selling

• dr.chandra shehar |02 Sep,2010 10:33:12 PM

car dekho portal is very informative n useful in comparing other models n buying.

• m javed |02 Oct,2010 02:12:03 PM

Hi I am planning to buy a car within 4.5lacs.My priority as with every Indian is mileage and safety.Looks is not that important.I am confused between so many cars in this range plz help.