Don't buy Nissan

By for Nissan Micra 2012-12-01 12:01:42.0
  • Appearance

Pros : mileage

Cons : service, spareparts

Look and Style-ok .Comfort-Avg .Pickup good Mileage good Best Features keyless Needs to improve. Overall Experience-My car in neo nissan noida service center past 35 days. They don't know how to repair & nissan taking 3-4 weeks to supply parts. I called nitin gupta service head Mumbai. he said u don't call me call service center & hanged phone on my face. service center says am helpless bcos nissan takes 3weeks to supply urgent parts order.

Dear friends. If u purchase Nissan u will regret & ashamed of ou purchase like how I am

My Micra is just 3 months old & I am helpless.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this March
  • Shanil |03 Feb,2013 02:55:05 PM

I called nitin gupta service head mumbai. he said u dont call me call service center & hanged phone on my face & as per the customer he had called up this guy nitin afte r trying in the service center after reading this from a custmer who has already gone for this car i d'nt think iam going to buy this not because of the car coz of the service ,& with out proper service who will put there hard earned money into it .

Mr. Jahangir Yar khan |06 Feb,2013 10:23:56 AM

you should write back to Nissan directly and lodge a complaint. This man nitin gupta would loose his job i am telling you. Do it and see how his attitude changes. He would be on his knees .

sharad |12 Jul,2013 06:57:28 PM

We need to raise our voice in every forum,i planned for test ride as i am planning for a small car. Now i will not go for it as after sales if we are not getting proper response and services then our investment will go for toss.

• jamal ahmed tarafdar |06 Aug,2013 02:32:49 PM

let me the location of service centre at chandernagore or at hoogly district

• sandeep |09 Mar,2016 10:17:16 PM

After reading such poor response from nissan....i have to think if should purchase nissan micra

• rohit |26 Sep,2016 08:31:56 PM

Nissan has This problem even in Dubai even on their fast selling model. Spare parts problem and repair under warranry is poor.