Dont buy Nissan

By for Nissan Micra 2012-12-01 12:01:42.0
  • Appearance

Pros : mileage

Cons : service, spareparts

Look and Style ok Comfort avg Pickup good Mileage good Best Features keyless Needs to improve   Overall Experience my car in neo nissan noida service center past 35 days. They dont know how to repair & nissan taking 3-4 weeks to supply parts. I called nitin gupta service head mumbai. he said u dont call me call service center & hanged phone on my face. service center says am helpless bcos nissan takes 3weeks to supply urgent parts order.

1. Dear friends. If u purchase nissan u will regret & ashamed of ou purchase like how i am
My micra is just 3 months old & i am helpless.

• Shanil |03 Feb,2013 02:55:05 PM

I called nitin gupta service head mumbai. he said u dont call me call service center & hanged phone on my face & as per the customer he had called up this guy nitin afte r trying in the service center after reading this from a custmer who has already gone for this car i d'nt think iam going to buy this not because of the car coz of the service ,& with out proper service who will put there hard earned money into it .

Mr. Jahangir Yar khan |06 Feb,2013 10:23:56 AM

you should write back to Nissan directly and lodge a complaint. This man nitin gupta would loose his job i am telling you. Do it and see how his attitude changes. He would be on his knees .

sharad |12 Jul,2013 06:57:28 PM

We need to raise our voice in every forum,i planned for test ride as i am planning for a small car. Now i will not go for it as after sales if we are not getting proper response and services then our investment will go for toss.

• jamal ahmed tarafdar |06 Aug,2013 02:32:49 PM

let me the location of service centre at chandernagore or at hoogly district

• sandeep |09 Mar,2016 10:17:16 PM

After reading such poor response from nissan....i have to think if should purchase nissan micra

• rohit |26 Sep,2016 08:31:56 PM

Nissan has This problem even in Dubai even on their fast selling model. Spare parts problem and repair under warranry is poor.