Big Scam By Anant Nissan, Pahal, Bhubaneswar

By for Nissan Micra 2015-11-18 16:22:25.0
  • Appearance

Pros : No pros

Cons : The staffs in Anant Nissan,Pahal are fraudsters.

Big Scam By Anant Nissan, Pahal, Bhubaneswar. This mail is regarding Nissan car complaint. Pathetic service from Anant Nissan, Pahal, Bhubaneswar. Staffs there are big fraudsters and scammers. I purchased a diesel car from Anant Nissan nearly 1 week ago.First they took an initial deposit of Rs 20,000 and then later told the promised model which the customer (me in this context, Dr. Nabaghan Swain) has booked for is not available and suggested to go for another Diesel version costing around 7Lakh.I paid the entire amount. I was expecting the car next day which their staff delivered next day. After that, when I started to drive it, then the actual pain started. Default part, 2013 old car was sold at a new car price.Their staff's behaviour is rude. No aftersales service at all. Extremely bad customer service when it comes to handling customer complaints. Their staff admitted that they have replaced approx. Rs 2 lakhs parts with old defective parts and promised to replace it with a new car. But, management keeps on delaying the delivery and extending delivery date every now and then. I am not sure when it is going to be delivered. Perfect nightmare from Anant Nissan management.These people are tarnishing the brand image of Nissan brand and I hope Nissan Complaint Management team will help me to resolve the issue at the earliest.