Extremely Pathetic- Sale, Service

• Appearance

Pros : Nothing

Cons : Worst service

Look and Style: Ok.

Comfort  Never Go to Nissan.

Pickup  Never Go to Nissan.

Mileage  Never Go to Nissan.

Best Features Never select this company's car as your dream.

Needs to improve  Never Go to Nissan.

Overall Experience There are no words for URJA AUTOMOBILE & NISSAN company. Highly worst sale, service & customer dealing. Salesperson has started calling me 4-5 times in a day, till the final stage. The GM was also involved to collect the money.

After the 95% payment done against the car on 23rd June, the salesperson has never picked up my call, also GM of the company AKIL had no time to pick my call & never called me back. Whenever I call, his phone was busy. Then I was expecting that he will call me back. But this never happened. After the 1 month & 15 days, I was harassed mentally. Then I use to call him (GM) from another no, then he picked my call. I was shocked to know that he had given my no in BLACK LIST. That's why whenever I called him by my previous no, his phone was busy. At the same time by new no his phone was responding. Also, no any update by agencies or company in spite of several emails & call to company's customer care no. Finally after 1 month & 30 days, the car has come, but this information was also not given by any agency person. Hence, myself called to GM then he confirmed me, yes you can bring your car now that's it. Once I reached there with a driver to bring the car. The car was not there, which was I ordered 1 month & 30 days back. Then I asked him where is my car. then he told me this is your car, which was not ordered by me.  Also, he asked me I wanted to give a surprise to you that's why I did not tell earlier. Till the time no any single mail reply or call received by the company. Also, the EMI started to deduct from my a/c. But I have no car. Dear please never select this company's car as your dream.

Comments Nissan Micra Active