Dont Buy because you are not going to get delivery

• Appearance

Pros : Bad Sales

Cons : Bad Delivery

Hi,I booked Micra active 30 days ago, but i don't understand why don't they deliver on time, I'm very disappointed from delivery prospective...I'm thinking of cancel the booking and going to buy swift as they are going to deliver me in one day. i do understand very basic thing that if you want to fight against such brand in India why don't you make your sales and delivery on time. I almost called 100 times to customer care and they don't reply, funny thing the branch GM don't have any idea when Nissan production center going to deliver the car.. I have made the mistake in my life to choose such brand, Please guys you don't go for it.I'm helpless no body no when the car is going to deliver.My Number: +91 9041746825 Delear: Hind Nissan Chandigarh

Comments Nissan Micra Active
  • krishna |12 Aug,2013 07:08:03 PM

I booked 30 days back but no response from dealer

• krishna |12 Aug,2013 07:10:28 PM

I think they stopped the production of nissan micra active because of manufacturing defects. If you want to buy this car better buy it after 1year.

• Anurag |31 Aug,2013 03:20:08 PM

@ krishna: what do you mean manufacturing defects? I am planning to buy Micra Active XVS and i would like to know what are the problems with the car.

• Arvind |01 Sep,2013 03:01:45 AM

I have booked Active XE in chennai and waited almost 40 days still counting, i have recently mailed to the dealer and havent got a reply back.The problem they say is that they are overloaded with orders, dealers saying its the problem with nissan manufacturing unit.

• ashish khan |01 Sep,2013 11:12:18 AM

i had booked the car new nissan micra XL T blue on 15/07/13 still there is no reply from the Dealer in rajkot as well as ASM gujrat , i made to make mistake

• KennyKL |03 Sep,2013 02:41:57 AM

Well. You all are right. One more victim here. When I booked the Car I was promised the delivery within 3 weeks. Now the waiting period is Infinite days :( . I booked from Trivandrum show room. I already contacted Chennai plant and no one is giving a proper answer. I don't know the reason why its getting delayed. Might be an issue with the production or this particular model would be defective. I'm now thinking about cancelling the order and go for some other car... :(

• abhijit |13 Sep,2013 10:48:06 AM

Hi I am also planning to buy Micra XL. Dealer in Pune promised me to give delivery in one to two week if I choose White color. Can anybody put light is there really any defect in car?

• sdfa |24 Sep,2013 07:13:31 PM

Did you got the delivery?

Nissan Micra Active review scorecard