Test-driven the 1.3 CVT petrol. Mind-blowing performance and comfort. Interiors are strongly built buy no fancy stuff like Korean cars. Performance Comfort and safety-oriented. Immediately cancelled Creta Booking and placed an order for 1.3 Cvt. You can feel the strength of the engine and the built while sitting in the driver's seat.
- 14 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Nissan Kicks
Nissan Kicks User Reviews
- All (251)
- Mileage (32)
- Performance (28)
- Looks (66)
- Comfort (37)
- Engine (42)
- Interior (41)
- Power (22)
- More ...
I have a Kicks 1.3 Automatic. Pros: Build Quality is awesome for both outside and inside. The plastics feel tough and built to the last suspension can handle broken roads...
I have Kicks 1.3 Turbo CVT XV Premium. Please be aware that I wasn't even aware of Kicks hence earlier have booked Seltos HTX+ and was waiting for 2 months out of 3 1/2 m...
I purchased the car on the 15th of this month and have already driven 1000kms. It is a very stable car and provides a good pliant ride. The 1.5-litre petrol is very ...
- View All Kicks Reviews
Compare Variants of Nissan Kicks
- Kicks 1.5 XLCurrently ViewingRs.9,49,990*EMI: Rs.20,45414.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.5 XVCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs.21,48614.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XVCurrently ViewingRs.12,30,000*EMI: Rs.27,21914.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV PreCurrently ViewingRs.13,20,000*EMI: Rs.29,16814.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre OptionCurrently ViewingRs.14,20,000*EMI: Rs.31,31514.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option DTCurrently ViewingRs.14,40,000*EMI: Rs.31,65914.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,90,000*EMI: Rs.32,82614.23 kmplAutomatic
Exchange your vehicles through the Online ...