Mini Cooper Convertible, A Fuel Efficient Car with Stylish Looks

By for Mini Cooper Convertible from Chennai 2012-08-04 18:59:25.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Veteran classic looks, powerful engine and fuel economy.

Cons : Ground clearance, price

As most people, Mini Cooper Convertible is mine dream car too. And I have been fortuante to live my dream, I finally bought it. It's undoubtedly a top lavish car and that is what made me  choose the car. The car is truly a rockstar in the terms of style and looks. It's veteran looks never goes out of fashion which become more evident with advance technical tweaks. The front end of the car has been blessed with the chrome radiator grille and exotic classic headlamps which have become more stylish with Xenon lights. The light alloy wheels and beautiful wheel arches adorns the side profile. The iconic image of the car was a big reason because of which I bought it, seating capacity of four is certainly the other reason. The car is so powerful and its 1.6-liter petrol engine is finely tuned and becomes more relaxing with its buttery gear shift. Driving the car is just a treat and I love to drive it and usually go on long drives. BMW is known for best in class interiors and Mini Cooper Convertible is not creating any exception here, the car is furnished with all the comfort elements. I love the finely furbished dashboard and the music system. The start-stop technology is also something that makes it more techno-friendly and fuel efficient. The fuel efficiency doesn't bother me a lot but if I am getting good fuel economy then nothing wrong in it. The car provides a very good mileage around 14 km/l. On the whole I am very happy to get this legendary luxury car and feel proud whenever I drive it on road.

• mashal |01 Nov,2012 01:56:13 AM

ground clearence

• Avilash |14 Nov,2012 03:08:10 PM

What is the on road price of this car? it has automatic roof or manual? plz let me knw.thanx

sarib |20 Feb,2015 03:15:17 PM

Its an automatic roof so when u press the switch it will open or close

• prem pratap |05 Oct,2014 09:43:25 PM

yes, impressive & plan to buy within next three months

• sarib |20 Feb,2015 03:17:19 PM

Is it available in hyderabad because i want to buy it and i will in a week

• sarib |20 Feb,2015 03:20:10 PM

Does it have butterfly gearshift

• karan |15 Jul,2016 06:05:44 PM