Mercedes Benz B Class: Wonderful Sports Tourer

By for Mercedes-Benz B-Class from Chennai 2013-07-24 18:51:03.0
  • Appearance

Pros : highly advanced features, ample space inside the cabin

Cons : mileage can be better, price can be competitive

I have have been waiting for the new Mercedes B Class Diesel sports tourer since a long time. Now finally my wait is ended with the arrival of this multi utility vehicle. Its amazing looks caught my attention and I impressed at the first sight. It has all such features and specifications for which I am waiting. I was one of those lucky person who had manage to take an opportunity of test drive. Finally I drive this wonderful vehicle which is powered by 2.2-litre diesel engine. The performance of the tourer was beyond all my expectations, and the all new Mercedes Benz B Class went on to deliver greater performance by generating maximum power of 107bhp and 250Nm of torque. The sports tourer is loaded with seven speed dual clutch automatic transmission gear box. It has every thing such as safety features, capacity of great fuel efficiency, luxurious comfort and convenience and all these features are available at the affordable price. When I take a test drive of this vehicle it seems like Mercedes Benz B Class features are quite advanced, innovative and technically developed. The company has sent a clear signal to its rivals and other luxury car makers that it is focusing seriously on this segment too on the Indian car market. Apart from these, the company has gifted this luxury sports tourer with a number of comfort and convenience features. The MUV is incorporated with and advanced automatic air conditioner, an information system with 14.7 inch of touch screen TFT color display and an advanced audio unit with MP3, CD, WMA, ACC and several other file format. At the same time, this support Bluetooth connectivity and also USB and AUX-in support. The steering wheel of the vehicle is multi functional and it has been equipped with call function button and other buttons as well. I feel very happy while travelling in this tourer, because of its comfort and conveniences inside. There are ample room inside the cabin with boot space, and we can keep a lot of luggage in it. Overall, this luxury car maker presents the most efficient sports tourer with striking features and captivating look at the same time.