Download Mobile AppFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Mercedes-Benz A-Class

Rate the Car

Your Rating is -1.0Edit
Help others by sharing your reviews

Sporty A class based on the CLS.. Owners unbiased review..

for A180 Sport

I own a Merc A180 1.6 L Petrol. Refined package overall, let me start with the bad stuff. Low ground clearance car needs to be careful when we drive in uneven roads surfaces. Watch out for those speed breakers, India is a country which has thousands of different speed breakers. Make sure the car is driven in good roads you will never regret it, its a poster boy type of a car perfect for weekend use. Highway Performance: I covered 350 Kms in about 3.5 Hrs only a merc can do that, yes in a merc you don't see fuel economy, I still managed to get 13 KMPL. On a slower run of 350 kms I got 16.1 KMPL overall with a peak of 17 KPL. So these figures are beyond ARAI numbers I got around 600 Kms for 45 L of tank full which is fairly reasonable. The best part is a steering wheel, the chunky steering wheel gives you great feedback, the steering weighs well on the highway and it is reasonably heavy in the city as well, unlike the A3 which I recently benchmarked although heavy but has a very light steering wheel. Another handy function like press to hold is awesome in city, the engine cuts off when you hold while the car is running in optimum temperatures. Service cost is around 30 K with transmission oil costing about 25 Grands to be changed every 60K kms... Service cost is low comparing to BMW brand.

v