New Dezire 2017

for VDI

New Dezire 2017

Last week I purchased the new Dezire (VDI- Diesel; Manual), drove for about 800 KMs so far.
I must say that there are much advancement made by Maruti, the look and feel and the space management is awesome. It's always confusing when we plan to buy a car, we all like to check reviews and consult experts before buying. Thought to pen down few for confused customers like me. I am not a car expert , just sharing my thoughts like a regular user.
Diesel or petrol: if your daily run is beyond 50 KM then diesel otherwise petrol, do the cost analysis, this will help you in decision making.
Comparing with the old swift Dezire the new Dezire is wider; shorter; has longer wheel base; improved leg and boot space; better shoulder room which will make it the best in the segment. I guess Maruti has taken the feedback seriously and have improved on all the areas for better comfort and fuel efficiency however they have reduced the ground clearance by few mm still better than the competition.
The Car is best in the segment. It has rear Ac vents, two charging points which make life little easy. It has all four automatic windows; front (two) airbags; EBD; ABS; Ac/ Heater; remote locking and all the basic, necessary and must have features. The Automatic gear shift is great for bumper to bumper traffic, will cost more though. The engine is same for all the variants so the fuel efficiency will not have any difference. The new desire is promising 28 KM/PL, so far best a car could offer. I am got about 19 so far, I am sure it will increase after first service.
The boot is the biggest in the segment and as a Brand Maruti it's always the best choice for the people who value for money and planning for a long tenure. The leg room has improved a lot and five people can easily and comfortably accommodate in the car. The road grip is good and driving on sharps curves doesn't trouble you. The rear hand rest helps the senior citizens to sit more comfortably. It also has hooks to tie the kid's seat for better safety.
The inbuilt music system and four speakers (factory fitted) is decent enough can be connected through Aux and Blue tooth and has CD player as well can be controlled from steering.
The negatives or scope of improvements which I should share:
The rear seats doesn't fold, the glove compartment doesn?t have chiller and is small in size, could have been better with the reverse sensor fog lamps and defoggers are missing (Can be installed from outside though), must be in the top end version.
For new buyers I would suggest go blindly with new Desire, please check the variant you are planning to buy as most of the dealers keep the top-end version for test drive with lot of accessories installed to attract the customers however the variant we select would be different, so ask check and then decide.

By nitin
On: Jun 15, 2017 | 17737 Views

Write your Comment on Maruti Dzire 2017-2020

13 comments
O
om prakash
Apr 20, 2018 1:41:44 PM

Planning to go for Dzire VXI. Actually my daily run is 1200 kms and sometime due to some outstation trip may go up to 1500 kms. Please suggest if I should go with Diesel model or should stick for Petrol version. Also there are rumours for limited ban over Diesel models, so getting cautious.

D
    drp.bhattacharyya
    Mar 10, 2018 6:13:22 AM

I have purchased new Maruti Dzire (released on last may’2017) in last October 2017, We are using the car regularly.we find the car very useful.fuel service is around 21.5 km per litre of petrol. My second free service is due on end march’18. Pari.

P

• LATEST
        • VERIFIED
        • CRITICAL
        • Great Car

Maruti Swift Dzire is a very good and comfortable car at a good price. I and my family is so impressed and I consider everyone to buy this car.

By amarjit
          On: Mar 20, 2020 | 30 Views
        • Trusted Brand Ever For Me

This is my 2nd Dzire and I m 100% satisfied with my car. It's my all-time favourite car. I always recommend to all my friends for Maruti Suzuki.

By kalpesh
          On: Mar 16, 2020 | 36 Views
        • Best in Segment

Best in Segment car. Best mileage, Best cabin space in this price point. You will get all the necessary features in this car.

By rahul tomar
          On: Mar 18, 2020 | 45 Views
        • Best in the class.

I have purchase Dzire AMT in 2017, I m truly satisfied with this car. My friends suggested me to purchase Ford Ecosport at this price, but I take this due to my work and...Read More

By kunal
          On: Mar 18, 2020 | 91 Views
        • Value for money.

It is the second car Maruti Suzuki and it is very fuel efficiency and best car of its segment.

By jeevan telkar
          On: Mar 17, 2020 | 40 Views
        • Great car

This car is very nice looking. The car has very comfortable seats and is spacious too. The maintenance cost is low and spare parts are easily available in this car. This ...Read More

By dinesh bhavsar
          On: Mar 17, 2020 | 97 Views
        • Great Car.

Actually this car is my family car and my car mileage is very great. No maintenance car in Maruti Suzuki.

By abhi
          On: Mar 17, 2020 | 20 Views
        • Perfect Car.

This car gives me a perfect ride, this car's air conditioners are so good it keeps us always cool.

By dr dinesh chandra shukla
          On: Mar 16, 2020 | 21 Views
        • View All Dzire 2017-2020 Reviews
        Maruti Dzire 2017-2020
        Rs. 5.69 Lakh - 9.52 Lakh*
        This car model has expired