The Right Car

By for Maruti Alto K10 2016-11-24 15:05:23.0
  • Appearance

Everyone who stays in a big city like Bangalore knows what traffic is during office or peak hours. I was always worried about this aspect and wanted a car that has good enough space for 4 members, driving comfort and fuel efficient. Initially I zeroed in on a couple of hatchbacks but after a thorough comparison and keeping the budget in mind, it was clear that Alto K10 is tailor-made for me. The parking space is a major concern but this car needs very less space. Again, before buying a car, one has to think about the after sales service and I can say that I 'm just impressed with it. Its been more than 3 years now that I'm driving the car, the only thing I had to repair is a flat tire and that too just once. The ground clearance is also an important aspect when it comes to city roads with high humps. Alto k10 always passed this test. Additionally, the 1000cc engine makes it very easy for long drives too, with couple of stop overs. Overall I can say that this car is more than worth its money.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this September