My Experience with Alto K 10 LXI
I have an Alto K10 LXI since March 2011 and till now I have done around 6000 KM. I was a bachelor and just need a car for daily use (home to office) and also my budget was 2.50 lacs. So I opted for an alto and till now if not very happy, I am satisfied with it. So here are some facts based on my experience:
The good things:
1. Till now I haven't faced any technical problem related to engine or suspension or a/c. etc, it's a trouble free car.
2. Fuel economy is perhaps best for a petrol car. City: 14-17 kmpl[w/o a/c], 14-15 kmpl [with a/c] highways: 20-22 kmpl [w/o a/c], 18-20 kmpl[with a/c]
3. Spare parts are cheap and easily available, also there are lot of service center Available. So maintenance is not a problem with alto and Maintenance Coast is less.
4.. The A/C is great, can chill you within 5 minutes even at 40C. Now the bad things:
1. Pickup with a/c is very poor, you will have to turn it off if you need to overtake.
2. The interiors are very cramped specially the back seats, not enough space for luggage.
3. Feels powerless on highways, becomes unstable above 100 kmph. Not comfortable for long drives and Night riding is quite painful. Verdict: If you ride a 2 wheeler for city use and need a roof over your head with a/c then go for this car. Also its a good car for 1st time car owners specially bachelors or small families and Alto Brand Good Learning Cars But if you can rise a little above 2.50 lacs, then go for 1000cc cars, they are much better. This is My First car and I am very Happy for this car as a bachelor for this car Alto K 10 LXI Model.
- 18 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Alto K10
i have alto k10 since 2016 but not happy with seat not at all comfortable for driving and facing acute back pain since then ,not recommend other to buy . i opted becauze i had earlier also alto since 2006 and seat of old model was very much comfortable.
You mentioned last, that go for 1000 cc but alto k10 is 1000 cc car. are you reviewing alto 800?
Maruti Alto K10 User Reviews
- All (491)
- Mileage (203)
- Performance (84)
- Looks (109)
- Comfort (150)
- Engine (115)
- Interior (61)
- Power (107)
- More ...
- View All Alto K10 Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Futuro-eRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2021
- Maruti XL5Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 20, 2020
- Maruti Vitara Brezza 2020Rs.7.2 - 10.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 25, 2020
- Maruti S-PressoRs.3.7 - 4.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2020
- Maruti S-Cross 2020Rs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 25, 2020