Rating of Maruti Alto K10

L
Lakshit Kumar
for VXI
On: Mar 07, 2017 | 1046 Views

Maruti Suzuki's Alto is the top rated hatchback car of all time. Currently I own one and it is running flawlessly without no problems.
The car has got a overall lenght of 3545 mm of length and 1490 of width i.e., without moulding and with moulding it is of 1515 mm. Car has got a overall of 2360 wheelbase and a 160 mm of ground clearance which is best for indian roads. Turning radius of this car is about 4.6 m which provides a better handling to it's power steering at sharp corners ( It is fun to take corner cutting in my car :) ) . The Model which I Owns i.e., Alto K10 (VXI) model has got a weight of 700 kg (approx) and has 35 liter of fuel capacity. My car has got a fine BS-4 and OBD 3 and has 998 cc engine which is sufficent enough to produce more power than other cars in it's range. Car produces a Maximum Power of 68PS @ 6000RPM and a Maximum Torque of 90Nm @ 3500 RPM. My car has got gas filled front suspension of McPherson Sturt and a rear suspension of 3-link rigid Axel Suspension. Tyre size is 155/65 R13 and finally in jaipur it cost me around 4.21 Lakhs (not on road price !! ).
Thanks.