Rating of Maruti Alto K10

D
Darpa Narayan saha
for VXI
On: Nov 22, 2016 | 41 Views

When I bought this car, i sold my old alto in 2013. It's 2016 and i have crossed 40,000 kms so far. Look wise the new alto looks better and a bit more spacious .It's bonnet is more lengthier .Features are improved with window glass switches double window side view mirror,and new dashboard.

The one thing which i did not expect at all is the mileage problem.I had thought with aluminium engine things may get better, but there is a havoc mileage problem.It's a major issue for people who uses their car for long run and when the air condition is on i suggest no to look on fuel meter. The car Simply Gulps fuel like monster. In the beginning i was told its a matter of 3 months and when the engine gets older i shall get more mileage but it never happened. I have taken my car several times to workshop .The issue is fixed temporarily and things turn the same after a while.

I have written down several complaints to various authorities but alas nothing positive happened.

I suggest that if anyone is buying the car please don't expect a good mileage from it. For everyday small run I think it's ok.

Other Alto K10 Reviews