Alto K10

By for Maruti Alto K10 2016-11-22 11:23:04.0
  • Appearance

When I bought this car ,i sold my old alto in 2013. Its 2016 and i have crossed 40,000 kms so far. Look wise the new alto looks better and a bit more spacious .Its bonnet is more lengthier .Features are improved with window glass switches double window side view mirror,and new dashboard.

The one thing which i did not expect at all is the mileage problem.I had thought with aluminium engine things may get better, but there is a havoc mileage problem.Its a major issue for people who uses their car for long run and when the air condition is on i suggest no to look on fuel meter. The car Simply Gulps fuel like monster. In the beginning i was told its a matter of 3 months and when the engine gets older i shall get more mileage but it never happened. I have taken my car several times to workshop .The issue is fixed temporarily and things turn the same after a while.

I have written down several complaints to various authorities but alas nothing positive happened.

I suggest that if anyone is buying the car please dont expect a good mileage from it. For everyday small run I think its ok.