Rating of Mahindra Xylo

The era of sedans is not over

n
nikhil
for E2
On: Mar 16, 2009 | 1536 Views

I went for test drive because my wife forced me to go for it thanks to Xylo's very attractive promotions. Although second thing was that she changed her mind of buying a sedan after watching the Xylo's first promotional add, the era of sedan is over. So, let me share my experience of Test drive of mahindra Xylo which is claimed to be ending the era of sedan.

First of all let us skip the talk about exteriors because almost everyone of us familiar with it. Interiors are totally changed from the interiors of Scorpio, although I was expecting the opposite. The interiors are well designed as well as well furnished but they are not exceptional. Engine behaves in same manner as the engine of Mahindra Scorpio though this time pick is much smoother then Scorpio. The dash board of the car is well designed and it looks quite amazing. Although my Experience of test ride was good but I can definitely say that to end the era of sedan Mahindra group have to produce something exceptional. And Mahindra Xylo is not that one.

Other Xylo Reviews