New Mahindra Xylo

By for Mahindra Xylo from Patna 2012-02-13 11:42:54.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Spacious interiors, Decent fuel economy, superb performance, aggressive and masculine exterior, low price tag .

Cons : no 4 wheel drive variant, no automatic transmissions

Look and Style : Past week I was searching for a multipurpose vehicle and recently I undergone new Mahindra Xylo test. I found this Mahindra car stylish and powerful as well. The stunning and aggressive exterior appearance provides a feel of sporty vehicle. The newly designed front grille with a bit of rectangular shape and a masculine body graphics further enhances the sporty look of the new Xylo MUV. The new and stylish bonnet with airdams provide a stunning and massive look to the MUV. Comfort : The new Mahindra Xylo is a perfect MUV to accommodate seven adults comfortably. The class leading interiors of the car comes equipped with features that offers a complete luxurious feel. The good quality fabrics and features like voice command technology for vehicle commands which delivers soothing experience to passengers. The luxurious and extravagant roomy cabin provide a pacifying and pleasant experience. Pick-up : As I stepped in and put my feet on accelerator I amazed with the power it generates. Car accelerates from nil to 100 km/h in just few seconds. Mileage : As per company norms car offers a decent fuel economy in double figures. Mahindra Xylo delivers a mileage of 10.3 km/l in city conditions. Best Features : Aggressive looks, roomy cabin and car featured with various advanced technological components which further enhances the utility and functionality of the car. Need to improve : The 4-wheel drive variant need to be added and automatic transmission gearbox need to be inserted to improve its overall driveability experience. Overall Experience : In my opinion, Mahindra Xylo MUV is a complete car for those who love power and those who want something big and nice in low cost.

• P.D.Bhutia |15 Feb,2012 10:25:43 PM

I am a owner of a Xylo E4 Model bought in April 2011 and would say that it is a very Good Vehical for Family & VIP Tourists. I would only want to say that Mahindra Vehicals are very Good but only thing is that the After Sales Service is not to the Customer satisfaction in our area,maybe due to One dealer being here. If Mahindra opens it own Service center then I can say the sales will Triple or Bumper sales can happen in Darjeeling District.

• Madhusudhan |16 Feb,2012 06:52:09 AM

Me too a PROUD owner of Xylo E4 bought 2 years back.Service charges they have increased drasticly from rs 1000/- to rs 2500/- [excluding washing of vehicle].Any car company will wash after service even Toyota.Service cost is also very cheap for Innova[my cousins having the experience of IOnnova] MM should look in to this matter and reconsider this and decrease the service cost.A/C vehicles should have TINTED GLASSES which my Xylo E4 dont have.MM should look in to this also...

• deepak |01 Apr,2012 01:06:56 PM

i bought a new mah xylo d4 in feb 2012 it is running very good

• pratik |30 Apr,2012 04:52:45 PM

I have purchased a xylo D4 in dec 2011. the vehicle is good in mileage around 13.50km/lt.on highway. comfert and spaceis good.i have got seat machine failure just in 7000 kms. the quality of wipers is very bad. rear power window is running slowly, seat machine is under warrenty but it will be replaced after 10-15 days. the service is very poor Mahindra has to think about the service i am still waiting to replaced the seat machine in warrenty.

• ROSARIO |14 Jun,2012 06:53:35 PM

I WISH TO BUY ONE VEHICLE FOR OUR FAMILY AND I FOUND THE REVIEWS ABOUT XYLO ENCOURAGING. BUT ONETHING, WHAT ABOUT THE RESALE VALUE OF THIS KIND OF VEHICLES AFTER TWO/THREE YEARS WE WANT TO GO FOR NEWER MODELS ?

• nitish rajput |17 Jul,2012 01:13:47 PM

i want to know what is the mileage of mahindra xylo d4 ? plz give me answer.......

• syedavaid |02 Feb,2013 11:15:13 PM