I like the Mahindra Xylo, if Only I could LOVE IT!!!!

• Appearance

Pros : Power, space, driving comfort, seating height etc...

Cons : Interiors (tacky Plastic)

Look and Style the front grille is not great though tolerable. The Rear side though is a lot more thoughtful, though dominantly straight Comfort - seating comfort is AMAZING, irrespective of where a person decides to park himself! Pickup - no complaints, except that there is a huge roar from the engine when engaged to a high rise on the accelerator pedal. Welcome, could be stiffled a bit without compromising on the power output.. Mileage can be improved I guess, but I am not complaining. An average of around 12-14 overall is more than I can ask for. Best Features - driving comfort, seating pleasure (not comfort, note it!), seating height ( I am seated in parallel with passenger buses and that is a HIGH!). Needs to improve-interiors, plastic material used is useless and tends to crack and break within the 1st year. The fixtures are tacky and very down market. The finish leaves a lot to be desired and the cosmetic up lift, hopefull puts to rest the very ordinary looking front side of the vehicle. Overall Experience No complaints, yes but one. My brother is a large footed person and when he sits in the passenger seat next to the driver, his foot hits a device that looks like a relay and plugs into a socket. What amazed me was that this important bit of electronic is kept at such a vulnerable location. He managed to pry it out about a couple of times, without intending to due to his feet size. I would have thought that such an important piece of equipment would be a lot more protected. the damn thing does not let the engine start and in fact kills it as soon as it is pried off the socket. Too tacky and leaves a lot of thought wanting on the design of the electronic system.

Comments Mahindra Xylo