My Experience (W8) Petrol
My Experience (W8) Petrol
Hello, I am here to share my experience after ~2 years and ~20 thousand KM of usage. This might help the prospective buyers to shortlist this Indian brand and the model. In my opinion, this is the best car and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone who is looking to own one in this segment. Let me be very clear, I am not an Auto expert or I am not comparing it with any of its peers. I am just sharing my experience in the past couple of years as a normal user. Few points to mention: This is a spacious car with a lot of legroom and it has got a lot of storage options. Very comfortable to drive both in the city and the highways, cruise control works seamlessly, wider tires give better grip and comfort in the worst roads. Very powerful engine (notably there is a Turbo lag, but it doesn't matter as I am not using this for any dirt race. The engine is thirsty for fuel for sure as most of the reviews you might have seen this, lemme give few facts which I have noted down and this might change your perspective about this. The method used to calculate mileage: Full tank to Full tank (fill full tank fuel, drive from location A to B, again fill the fuel full tank, KM's covered divided by the number of liters consumed is the actual mileage) 1. Stingy Mode: (A/C off, Windows open, normal load, road condition required gear shift between 2nd to 5th, max speed 75 km/h): Result was unbelievable, it has given move than 18 km/l mileage. ( This is not very practical though). 2. Long Drive: (A/C always on, all types of roads(Best to worst you can think of..), gear shifts 4th to 6th most of the time, max speed): Result: approx 15 km/l. 3. City Mode: (A/C always on, heavy to moderate traffic): Result: Approx 10-12 km/l. 4. Sports Mode: (A/C always on, heavy acceleration, max speed): Result: 12-13 km/l. I hope this gives you a fair idea of how the engine behaves with your driving conditions. This certainly does justice, For those who are looking for the best mileage in this segment please stay away from this, if you wanna enjoy your driving please go for it. I will not talk about safety features, CZ I will go with NCAP rating which is already 5 star. I will not talk about a lot of other features IOT etc.. which other brands provide, CZ practically those are of no much use for me. Yes, boot space is less, but it's sufficient for a micro family. Finally the price, I feel it's at par with other brands, yes I too feel it's a little expensive but trust me it does justice for its value. After-sales service is so far so well didn't face any issue till now. To conclude: If you are a light-footed user then you can expect 14-15 km/l mileage from this, in high speed also the vehicle is very stable and very little cabin noise. This is definitely fun to drive vehicle.
- 138 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra XUV300
Can I install rear camera and rear wiper for W6 model without violating the warranty rules
There shall be atlest hill assist in w8 petrol varient if there is sunroof in w8 diesel varient this was the latest additional for diesel so there shall be additional features in w8 petrol also for athillassist
Mahindra XUV300 User Reviews
- All (2039)
- Mileage (129)
- Performance (209)
- Looks (565)
- Comfort (319)
- Engine (213)
- Interior (219)
- Power (264)
- More ...
Good safety, Best performance Achieved Fuel Efficiency of 22Kmpl at 80-100Kmph speed Stylish with Bold look-W8 and w8(O) mine is W6 Ds Manual need to get Projectors headl...
I have fallen in love with my car, W8 optional petrol is a pure gem. Have gone on a 4-day trip, with my wife, boot space for luggage was never an issue. The boot&nbs...
It is a very good car, especially due to its comfort. The improvised rear seats and legroom are very good and spacious. The only major issue is the boot space, it is very...
Highly overrated as well as overpriced one. Worst Service experience. They are removing various features day by day as a part of cost-cutting. Don't waste your valuable m...
- View All XUV300 Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,09,899*EMI: Rs. 20,31420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 Diesel Sunroof NTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,991*EMI: Rs. 22,22020.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.10,63,830*EMI: Rs. 24,53620.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT Diesel Sunroof NTCurrently ViewingRs.11,14,282*EMI: Rs. 25,64520.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W6 AMT Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.11,28,150*EMI: Rs. 25,96420.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,64,114*EMI: Rs. 28,95820.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,79,108*EMI: Rs. 29,28420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,31,202*EMI: Rs. 30,43420.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 AMT Option Diesel Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.13,46,202*EMI: Rs. 30,36520.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.7,95,963*EMI: Rs. 17,61717.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 Sunroof NTCurrently ViewingRs.9,87,817*EMI: Rs. 21,61217.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,480*EMI: Rs. 21,86017.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT Sunroof NTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 21,87217.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W6 AMT SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.10,57,186*EMI: Rs. 23,87817.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.10,64,051*EMI: Rs. 24,02217.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.11,82,706*EMI: Rs. 26,57217.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,97,701*EMI: Rs. 26,91017.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option AMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,48,847*EMI: Rs. 28,01017.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option AMT Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.12,63,847*EMI: Rs. 28,32717.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TUV 300 PlusRs.11.92 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 10, 2021
- Mahindra Scorpio 2022Rs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 12, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 14, 2022
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Benefits up to Rs. ...