I have booked my Top End W8(o) Diesel before the launch on 14th Feb 2019 and taken the delivery in March 4th week of 2019. Drive dynamics are awesome. Comfortable to drive with a Commanding view. You can definitely feel its high power and torque which you will love to revv. It gives good Mileage on highways as long as your speed is 100 or less and also depends on your driving. Maximum mileage I have got is 25.9. I have achieved average of 20 or more on many occasions. Average mileage : 16 (City) & 20 (Highway). Top speed of mine: 161 kms. I haven't dared to go beyond that speed nor I have found a good road to do so. But trust me it has got enough grunt to go above 180 kms. Best Feature: You can check your last 6 journeys including the current one like what was your average/economy, Top Speed, Starting and ending location, Distance in kms, how many times you have tapped brakes and clutch per km and you can also check your driving score like how well you are driving. Its a fantastic feature which I like the most. On highways you will feel its ride is a lot Promising like it is Stable even at higher speeds and Secure as the weight of this beast (Gross Weight 1400kgs approx) is a lot heavier than other vehicles in the competition, build quality is great, it has got all 4 disc brakes and 7 air bags. Cons: Turning radius is more so tight parking is slightly difficult. From the side view, it looks slightly dis-proportionate. Rear Ac vent is missing. But AC is powerful and front vents supply enough AC to the rear seats. Overall I am happy with my little beast. NOTE: Ignore all the negative/critical reviews and you can blindly go for it.
- 45 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra XUV300
I am thinking of buying W8O petrol, I also took test ride everything was superb but I feel suspension is little bit stiffer as Compared to premium SUV. Can you pl suggest me on this.
Hi sharath, I have booked a turbo petrol 1.2 I need to know about the service, maintenance cost and most importantly performance over the period
Mahindra XUV300 User Reviews
- All (2007)
- Mileage (123)
- Performance (200)
- Looks (562)
- Comfort (309)
- Engine (206)
- Interior (218)
- Power (260)
- More ...
I own XUV 300 W6 Diesel with Sunroof variant. I feel if you compare any car in this price bracket no one will compete with it. The only negative point is boots space. Tha...
- View All XUV300 Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.7,95,963*EMI: Rs. 17,89817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,573*EMI: Rs. 21,58117.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.10,31,030*EMI: Rs. 23,66617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.11,46,734*EMI: Rs. 26,19017.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,61,732*EMI: Rs. 26,53417.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option AMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,12,875*EMI: Rs. 27,65417.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option AMT Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.12,27,875*EMI: Rs. 27,97717.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,97,292*EMI: Rs. 20,35920.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.10,30,899*EMI: Rs. 24,16420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.10,95,250*EMI: Rs. 25,59720.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.11,50,085*EMI: Rs. 26,83620.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,27,130*EMI: Rs. 28,56420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,42,126*EMI: Rs. 28,89520.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,94,173*EMI: Rs. 30,06420.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 AMT Option Diesel Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.13,09,174*EMI: Rs. 30,39620.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Mahindra Cars
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Benefits up to Rs. ...