Car really worth it
Look and Style Good looks with strong body Comfort very comfortable for five healthy people Pickup I think 1.4 is bad in pickup it should be 1.6l like old Logan. Mileage Boss I have put CNG and its gives me average of 32 kms per Kg Non AC on Highway and 25 kms per Kg with AC Best Features There is enough space even after putting 16kgs CNG Cylinder and very sturdy car. Needs to improve Please come up with CNG fitted Cars from Mahindra Overall Experience Have driven Logan Petrol for 1,06,000kms and proud owner of Verito Refresh driven 14,000kms.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra Verito
As per review from lots of people having Varito, and share about comfort, i am purchasing this month My Verito.
Mahindra Verito User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (56)
- Mileage (42)
- Performance (13)
- Looks (44)
- Comfort (46)
- Engine (18)
- Interior (13)
- Power (16)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
The best finest engine has used in this car, engine immobilizer technology keeps the vehicle safe, and best performance on long rides and cities. This car having good pic...
- View All Verito Reviews
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 20, 2019
- Mahindra XUV AeroRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 12, 2020
- Mahindra Thar 2020Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 03, 2020
- Mahindra XUV500 2020Rs.9.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 10, 2020
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2020
0 MB Storage, 2x faster experience