Tough tank in real sense.
Tough tank in real sense.
I am reviewing this car after driving an extreme rough drive of 65000 km. I was the one who was searching for a car since 2015. That time this tank was launched. It's very heavy, bouncy ride, low mileage, etc. Was pros came through the market after launch. I took a test drive of appx 200 km in 2 years with Ertiga, Safari, Hexa, TUV, Tigor, Baleno, Ecosport, Duster, and whatnot. But then I filter out 7 seater requirement for some journies. And then kept Ertiga and TUV in the bucket. Than booked Ertiga for the Outstation trip and used 3 days. And after that without any further doubt, I concluded to TUV. Now, after heavy rain in Vadodara the last monsoon, I feel so proud that I have this tough tank. I crashed to Buffalo twice, but surprisingly, no crash felt inside to passenger. Yes, it's bumpy on the smooth road sometimes, but while to rough and always developing roads of India, Tough terrains, It feels like driving a tank really. Milage I am getting 16-17 while cruising at 90kmph and with mild ac. From AC point of view, it's so chilled for front passengers, that I put ac knob to half the way. Keeping AC in eco mode, it feels cool though. This is really a great car to own if your choice of driving is to hill stations in rough terrains during monsoon or hot summer. The NVH level is good enough. The main thing is the safety of passengers. Which is great inside this tank. For up to 5 feet 5 inches tall passengers, 7 seater option is very useful. Maintenance cost is good enough comparing other diesel cars. Customer service very good in Vadodara. I strongly recommend this for users like me.
- 40 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra TUV 300
Not a good car. From the beginning I was faced problem like suspension and shock absorber (3 times). Secondly if increase speed it sounds badly. In facing speed brake jumping like a football. Thanks.
Mahindra TUV 300 User Reviews
- All (90)
- Mileage (18)
- Performance (11)
- Looks (21)
- Comfort (16)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (9)
- Power (13)
- More ...
It was a very good experience since I bought this car. It has very good suspension system which provides good comfort. You can make sharp turnings with this car easily an...
Worst car I had ever purchased. Too much maintenance, engine heating problem, gearbox problem, service stations are frauds and charge too much. I Will never go for Mahind...
- View All TUV 300 Reviews
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TUV 300 PlusRs.11.92 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 13, 2021
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mahindra XUV500 2021Rs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 09, 2021
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 10, 2021
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.7.95 - 12.34 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 14, 2021
Other Upcoming Cars
- Volkswagen TaigunRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2021
- Tata HexaRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 14, 2021
- MG ZSRs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2021
- Tata SierraRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2022
- Honda HR-VRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 24, 2022
- MG RX5Rs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 06, 2021