Car is good in terms of mileage but lacks power. The vehicle ratio is not balanced as it is only of 1400 cc engine which should be min 1800 cc. Though my TUV 300 is top model T10 it does not reflect that. Interiors are ok. The sound clarity of the speakers is at par and doesn't mention the Brand which has been used. Though the car is 7 seaters the last 2 seats are not comfortable for adults as space is not enough for long-distance travel. Ok for kids up to 6 years of age. Middle seats are not foldable which doesn't allow enough space, which could have been possible giving it more space for goods while traveling.
- 4 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra TUV 300
Mahindra TUV 300 User Reviews
- All (91)
- Mileage (18)
- Performance (11)
- Looks (21)
- Comfort (16)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (9)
- Power (13)
- More ...
It was a very good experience since I bought this car. It has very good suspension system which provides good comfort. You can make sharp turnings with this car easily an...
Worst car I had ever purchased. Too much maintenance, engine heating problem, gearbox problem, service stations are frauds and charge too much. I Will never go for Mahind...
- View All TUV 300 Reviews
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TUV 300 PlusRs.11.92 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 13, 2021
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mahindra XUV500 2021Rs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 09, 2021
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 10, 2021
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.7.95 - 12.34 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 14, 2021
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata HexaRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 14, 2021
- Volkswagen TaigunRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2021
- MG ZSRs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2021
- Honda HR-VRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 24, 2022
- Tata SierraRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2022
- MG RX5Rs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 06, 2021