Best SUV in this price

Best SUV in this price

I bought a Honda City in 2014 but I have to sell the car within a year just because of the ground clearance and the engine noise in the cabin. After that, I purchased the TUV300 and now it almost has done 4 years with me and its run around 60k without any minor or major problem even ab tak koi extra awaaz nahi hai. Maine bas ab tak sirf normal service aur fuel per kharch kiya hai otherwise iss car ne kabhi bhi kuch extra nahi manga and I really love this car because in this price you don't have any other option for the SUV and in my opinion Bolero was not a family car, only a rough use. after that, we don't have any other option left for a pure SUV in this amount. Its a combination of family + rough/tough.

By anonymous

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Needed More Security From Maintenance Point View

Performance is good but too much of the problems part is regularly needed to change. Overall, good for the long drive.

By riki phukan
    On: Jun 14, 2020 | 77 Views
  • Poor Car

I have a TUV 300 T4 Plus. It gives very poor mileage and I have any issue with this car.

By kishor hota
    On: Aug 21, 2020 | 73 Views
  • Good Car

Mahindra TUV 300 bohut pasand hai but launch nahi ho rahi hai..

By amit kumar das
    On: Jan 26, 2021 | 44 Views
  • Very Nic Car

I like this car very much. My TUV 300 is better than other SUVs.

By bhoopendra singh
    On: Jan 11, 2021 | 40 Views
  • Tough Utility Vehicle

Impressive budget SUV. Go anywhere without any hessel but avoid extreme off roading. Great mileage of 14kmpl in the city and 16 to 18kmpl on the highway.

By mayank handry
    On: Jan 08, 2021 | 56 Views
  • Better Choice For Off-road.

I bought this car in Dec 2018, Model T10, a good choice for this SUV segment, past two years, not much trouble. This is the best choice for offroad &Hill side drives.

By neelamegam biruman
    On: Dec 17, 2020 | 39 Views
  • Worst Car I have Ever Purchased.

Worst car I had ever purchased. Too much maintenance, engine heating problem, gearbox problem, service stations are frauds and charge too much. I Will never go for Mahind...Read More

By daljit singh
    On: Oct 23, 2020 | 278 Views
  • Farmers Future Brand.

It's very nice in looking but thinks about farmers' capacity and price it should be in-home to home and village.

By durga sandbhor