- Login / Register
Value For Money
Value For Money
Reviewing after 8 months. Owning M2 variant. Hill climbing should be okay once you start getting used to it. Ground clearance is less, and one should be careful while driving on bad roads. If you are racy on highways definitely it's not your cup of tea. Rest all assured of the price. I miss alloys for my wheel.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Mahindra Marazzo User Reviews
- All (336)
- Mileage (69)
- Performance (41)
- Looks (87)
- Comfort (139)
- Engine (52)
- Interior (39)
- Power (37)
- More ...
Safety is fair and the space of this vehicle is awesome. In this price segment, this is a better option for a family car you should buy.
Best MPV In Indian Market
A perfect family MPV with a reasonable price. I have had a great experience with Mahindra Terrazzo for more than a year. A very spacious car with excellent ride and drive...Read More
4 Year Experience Sharing With Marazzo.
I have Marazzo m2 model I m using the 2019 model. As u know this is the basic model I m happy with this car good mileage, less maintenance, good road grip, and is more sp...Read More
Marazzo Provides Amazing Mileage
Mahindra Marazzo generates amazing mileage of 17 kmpl in the diesel model which I have. All the 3 row has amazing sitting capacity and plenty of space, exterior looks sim...Read More
Marazzo Has Superb Fit And Finish
After all is said and done, Mahindra has undoubtedly pushed the envelope and beyond itself with the Marazzo. We've never seen anything from the firm with fit and finish q...Read More
Mahindra Marazzo Is A City Friendly Car
Experience city-friendly maneuverability and agility with Front-Wheel Drive, Electric Power Steering, and a short Turning Radius of just 5.25 m. The price of Mahindra Mar...Read More
Very Good Car Overall For
Very good car overall for safety and if you have a large family but the situation is that you don't get enough legroom in the last seats and the experience is not so good...Read More
I love this vehicle. it is very spacious, has very comfortable seats, safe and secure drive quality. Overall, good car in this segment.
- View All Marazzo Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra Marazzo
- Marazzo M2Currently ViewingRs.13,70,800*EMI: Rs.30,93817.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M2 8StrCurrently ViewingRs.13,70,800*EMI: Rs.32,20617.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M4 PlusCurrently ViewingRs.14,92,701*EMI: Rs.34,92517.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M4 Plus 8StrCurrently ViewingRs.15,00,900*EMI: Rs.35,10817.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M6 Plus 8StrCurrently ViewingRs.16,03,200*EMI: Rs.37,40117.3 kmplManual
Users Also Viewed
User Reviews on Marazzo Alternatives
Write your Comment on Mahindra Marazzo
Hi Team, I am very much eager to know about the Marazzo 2022 & what is the wait time to get this shark. And is there any new features added to the 2022 model.
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TharRs.10.54 - 16.78 Lakh*
- Mahindra XUV700Rs.14.01 - 26.18 Lakh*
- Mahindra BoleroRs.9.78 - 10.79 Lakh*
- Mahindra Scorpio-NRs.13.05 - 24.52 Lakh*
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.8.42 - 14.60 Lakh*
- Mahindra Bolero Neo PlusRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 20, 2023
- Mahindra Thar 5-DoorRs.15 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- Mahindra XUV300 2024Rs.9 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- Mahindra XUV900Rs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2024
- Mahindra XUV500 2024Rs.12 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 20, 2024
Benefits On Mahindra Marazzo Cash Discount...