Pros And Cons
Pros And Cons
Pros: Good legroom even in 3rd row. No bumpy ride even when 7 passengers and one driver. good maintenance cost, and 5 stars for value for money. Cons: 1st gear high torque, but in 2nd gear turbo lag will be there, which will be a minor issue in hillside driving with 8 people.
- 4 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra Marazzo
Mahindra Marazzo User Reviews
- All (312)
- Mileage (60)
- Performance (39)
- Looks (84)
- Comfort (125)
- Engine (50)
- Interior (38)
- Power (35)
- More ...
After owning Marazzo M2 almost for a year. I find this vehicle very comfortable for a city/long drive without any tiredness after the drive. We had no problem in pulling ...
Writing this review after 2.5 years and 30000+ kms. Writing the cons 1st as they are less and minute. Cons: 1. Ground clearance at the front is low, you need to be cautio...
- View All Marazzo Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra Marazzo
- Marazzo M2 8StrCurrently ViewingRs.12,42,157*EMI: Rs. 28,26217.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M4 PlusCurrently ViewingRs.13,54,509*EMI: Rs. 30,74117.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M4 Plus 8StrCurrently ViewingRs.13,62,500*EMI: Rs. 30,91617.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M6 PlusCurrently ViewingRs.14,49,107*EMI: Rs. 32,82817.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M6 Plus 8StrCurrently ViewingRs.14,57,100*EMI: Rs. 33,00217.3 kmplManual
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TUV 300 PlusRs.11.92 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.7.95 - 13.46 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 15, 2021
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 10, 2021
- Mahindra Scorpio 2022Rs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 12, 2022
Exchange your vehicles through the Online ...