Overall Not Bad
Overall Not Bad
Gear lever and hand brake position are not good. Uses of the gear lever with armrest are not suitable. Hopefully, the facelift version will fix it.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra Marazzo
Mahindra Marazzo User Reviews
- All (283)
- Mileage (53)
- Performance (33)
- Looks (79)
- Comfort (115)
- Engine (49)
- Interior (36)
- Power (32)
- More ...
I am happy to share my reviews about Mahindra Marazzo Car. I bought this car and this is really a good car with Cruise Control. I loved it from day one, I didn't face any...
I bought a perfect car to drive on city roads in traffic with easy overtakes and has the perfect length for small roads and the newly designed Marazzo car has an attracti...
Mahindra Marazzo fulfills all the features a car wants. Looks are dashing, superb performance, excellent comfort, and good safety. Very spacious, decent mileage. Value fo...
Overall performance of Mahindra Marrazzo car is so good, Mileage 17.2 km/l, Pickup is great, Comfort level is highly recommended. I just love this car at this price. you ...
- View All Marazzo Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra Marazzo
- Marazzo M2 8StrCurrently ViewingRs.11,25,136*EMI: Rs. 25,37517.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M4 PlusCurrently ViewingRs.12,37,211*EMI: Rs. 27,88317.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M4 Plus 8StrCurrently ViewingRs.12,45,210*EMI: Rs. 28,06117.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M6 PlusCurrently ViewingRs.13,51,2,11*EMI: Rs. 30,41817.3 kmplManual
- Marazzo M6 Plus 8StrCurrently ViewingRs.13,59,2,11*EMI: Rs. 30,59617.3 kmplManual
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 16, 2020
- Mahindra Thar 2020Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 10, 2020
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.7.94 - 12.34 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 20, 2020
- Mahindra XUV500 2020Rs.9.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 09, 2021
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 14, 2021