Rating of Mahindra Bolero

R
Ranjitsinh Patil
for ZLX
On: Nov 18, 2016 | 43 Views

Mahindra has used very cheap plastics in Bolero which makes it very unpleasing for the passengers. Moreover the seats are not comfortable and do not offer enough thigh support. You could see cost cutting at very corner of the car. It has a good mileage though. It gives 15km per litre on highways without a/c. Apart from mileage the cabin has ample of space for 7 to 8 passengers.The car is styles greatly and the looks are a winner. This car is wonderful as it has wonderful space and there is enough leg space. It is a family car. It also has great features like the advanced digital display, bumpers and great headlights. The headlights have good lights that help in driving properly in the dark hours. I am very happy with my purchase, as this car is a great quality for price.Mahindra bolero car is definitely very nice looking and is very spacious, so the tall people have no complains. But, I find that the suspension and grip of the car need improvement, apart from this I do not have any complains with this car, it is my pride and I am extremely happy to have made the decision to purchase this great car. It is my asset.I bought this vehicle for my personal use. As a SUV this vehicle is very economical with less maintenance required and good fuel economy. The bumper is made up of steel which shows that the built quality of the vehicle is very strong. The suspension of this car is quite stiff and hence it does not offer good ride quality. The centre console is nice and neatly designed. It has a digital speedometer.

Other Bolero Reviews