Worth every penny !!!
I bought Hyundai Verna in 2014. And trust me the car is awesome. Like Hyundai's reputation the car is filled with a lot of features such as keyless entry ,push start/stop button, cruise control etc. The ride quality is smooth and the car proportions are good which enhances its stability. We get alloy wheels and the infotainment system is also good though a touch screen is missing. Overall a fantastic car. Go for it !!!
- 4 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Other Verna Reviews
Please read if you plan to buy a Hyundai car I purchased a Fluidic Verna SXO diesel model in 2012. After running 21000 km, I observed that the gear was struck on reverse ...
My name is Vikas Mathur and I bought a Verna in December 2016. My model is 1.6 CRDI SX and it has been a pleasure to drive. The car has not asked for a lot of maintenance...
Hi,I took delivery of my Verna SX(O) on 22nd Sept 2017 and drove around 1400 KM since then, recently went from Pune to Goa, during the delivery of the car i was told that...
This is Anil from Noida. I bought CRDI 1.6 EX AT in April 2018. So far I have done 5000KM with City average of 16 to 18 and Highway average of 23. All hands down , VERNA ...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
On Hyundai Verna :- Get Benefits up to Rs....