New next gen Verna 2017

By for Hyundai Verna 2017-09-05 12:41:23.0
  • Appearance

I got my car on 1st September 2017. the car was very good. before this, i was using 2014 veran model. compared to that car, total 44 new features have been added. it was 10.40l x-show room old diesel car now new petrol car cost me at 12.23l. around 1.80l i got a very good car.I drove from Bengaluru to Mysore. I got 14.km/l mileage for my petrol Automatic car. I even pressed twice start push button thinking the engine is not running state but it was not the case. the petrol engine is so silent and you can't even guess it. Even I can feel till 3rd gear in automatic transmission but you can not feel 4,5 & 6th gear change.

• Hardik Nimavat |05 Sep,2017 07:58:00 PM

How about mileage in city, as I am planning to have the Next Gen Verna model. Please do let me know your view. How is the material used? Tell me ur overall other experiences. Thanks in advance.

• sujeet |11 Sep,2017 09:06:34 PM

hi could you please let me know what is the expiry date of insurance, the dealers are giving?

• Saumya Rastogi |07 Oct,2017 05:26:39 PM

Can anyone please specify the mileage of Hyundai Verna Diesel (SX - Manual) in city (like Delhi)

Abdul vasik |14 Nov,2017 02:52:20 PM

Im a sx manuel user ..Im getting in city (kerala) 18- 22 ...its after 4000 klomtr ...if ur a smooth driver definitly u will get 20-24 milage per liter ..