New next gen Verna 2017

for VTVT 1.6 SX Option

New next gen Verna 2017

I got my car on 1st September 2017. the car was very good. before this, i was using 2014 veran model. compared to that car, total 44 new features have been added. it was 10.40l x-show room old diesel car now new petrol car cost me at 12.23l. around 1.80l i got a very good car.I drove from Bengaluru to Mysore. I got 14.km/l mileage for my petrol Automatic car. I even pressed twice start push button thinking the engine is not running state but it was not the case. the petrol engine is so silent and you can't even guess it. Even I can feel till 3rd gear in automatic transmission but you can not feel 4,5 & 6th gear change.

By vinay hegde
On: Sep 05, 2017 | 304 Views

Write your Comment on Hyundai Verna 2017-2020

3 comments
S
saumya rastogi
Oct 7, 2017 5:26:39 PM

Can anyone please specify the mileage of Hyundai Verna Diesel (SX - Manual) in city (like Delhi)

A
abdul vasik
Nov 14, 2017 2:52:20 PM

Im a sx manuel user ..Im getting in city (kerala) 18- 22 ...its after 4000 klomtr ...if ur a smooth driver definitly u will get 20-24 milage per liter ..

s
    sujeet
    Sep 11, 2017 9:06:34 PM

hi could you please let me know what is the expiry date of insurance, the dealers are giving?

H
      hardik nimavat
      Sep 5, 2017 7:58:00 PM

How about mileage in city, as I am planning to have the Next Gen Verna model. Please do let me know your view. How is the material used? Tell me ur overall other experiences. Thanks in advance.

Hyundai Verna 2017-2020 User Reviews

• LATEST
        • VERIFIED
        • CRITICAL
        • Very Good Car

Very good car and very stylish look, good all features and performance, and safety is too good and I have my own car Verna top model SX option.

By khushkaran brar
          On: Mar 30, 2020 | 18 Views
        • Great Car

The car delivery experience was excellent. All the staff is very kind and generous. Talking about the car, it's just amazing. All the things I dreamt about my new car are...Read More

By sarita sharma
          On: Mar 29, 2020 | 45 Views
        • Best Car with Safety Features

I drive Verna SX(o) diesel 1.6, I forget all other cars. Verna is the best sedan, I ever drive, performance, the driving quality, road presence etc is very good, not only...Read More

By lata gajbhiye
          On: Mar 26, 2020 | 76 Views
        • Dream Car

I love my car just because of it like a racing horse. I think about it all the time when driving car loves you, Verna.

By jeet gahlot
          On: Mar 26, 2020 | 23 Views
        • Great Car

Best car in this segment. Love this car feature, safety and more. Finally, I love this car. Its engine performance is amazing.

By vishal singh
          On: Mar 23, 2020 | 20 Views
        • Luxury Car Of Small Family

Its a good and stylish vehicle. it is much powerful than its competitor. When it crosses 100kmph, it feels like I am playing ps4 at home. Thank you "Hyundai".

By siddharth behera
          On: Mar 23, 2020 | 23 Views
        • Fabulous car

This is a fabulous car, and the pickup is excellent, the comfort offered is great.

By anuj bhardwaj
          On: Mar 20, 2020 | 20 Views
        • Best in the class.

This is the best sedan in the segment I will buy this car the day I will have sufficient money.

By pratishtha kumar
          On: Mar 18, 2020 | 19 Views
        • View All Verna 2017-2020 Reviews
        Hyundai Verna 2017-2020
        Rs. 7.99 Lakh - 14.07 Lakh*
        This car model has expired