Performance - Overall
I purchased it a month ago and it is a perfect SUV with a wonderful performance. Interior is well designed with full leather and wider space for keeping your legs both on passengers side as well as the on the driver side. The mileage outcome could have been better as it currently stands at 10 to 11km per liter(diesel). It touches 12 to 13 on a highway. The features are very good with the touch screen infotainment. Due to safety reasons, the video is not playable while you are driving. However, this prevents the passengers to see movies and videos.
- 33 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Other Tucson Reviews
On road price of Tucson is 26.70 L and Compass is 25.20 L.Hyundai is offering discounts to the tune of 1.30 L with an exchange offer. So the net price of the two is almos...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
This January Drive Home your favorite Hyun...