Look and Style: Definitely the best-looking car in its class. The new fluidic design embraced by Hyundai for even Elantra and Sonata is clearly a cut above the rest. Right from the front headlamps to the sides and to the rear lamps is a wonderful symphony of design excellence. The interiors take you to a totally another level and clearly stands out vis a vis other cars in its class like City, Vento, Fiesta and now Scala. Comfort: Absolutely comfortable. Superb ride quality be it while driving in the city or on the highway. Spacious interiors with more than ample legroom even when the front seats are fully backed to the hilt. The safety features like ABS makes one feel safe while on a drive. Mileage: An area which Hyundai can improve upon especially in the petrol variant. In city driving with AC on the average is around 10-11Kmpl while at highway the average improves to 14-15Kmpl Best Features: Bluetooth connectivity, fantastic rear view mirror, hight adjustable seats, large boot, very responsive engine, superb ride quality and road grip. Needs to improve: Mileage Overall Experience :Very Good
- 18 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Other Tucson Reviews
On road price of Tucson is 26.70 L and Compass is 25.20 L.Hyundai is offering discounts to the tune of 1.30 L with an exchange offer. So the net price of the two is almos...
Hyundai Tucson Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019
On Hyundai Tucson :- Get Free Insurance in...