Looking forward to Hyundai Santa Fe

By for Hyundai Santa Fe from Delhi 2010-06-05 11:33:58.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great looks

Cons : None as such

I am a travelling freak and often go out for vacations with my family and friends. I have long been waiting to buy a premium Sports utility vehicle and just came across an article on Hyundai Santa Fe. I a now confused between Honda CR-V and Hyundai Santa Fe. Although the cars would nearly cost me the same but I guess Santa Fe would be a great car as I know how popular it is in the international markets. Can I get more details on the specifications of the car, that would include its mileage, engine used and expected power to be delivered. I have going through the Internet recently and have read a lot about Honda CR-V, so now I want to get more information on Santa Fe. I think the car is launching in October'2010, so may be I have time to take the final call. I am also a big fan of Hyundai vehicles and own a Hyundai i20 presently. There is no doubt that this world leader would certainly have something good to offer.

• Mayank |16 Jun,2010 04:39:18 PM

Hyundai Santa Fe is going to be launched by the end of this year with the attractive price tag of Rs. 23 lakh. I will plan to purchase a new luxury SUV car in India. I have already maintained Honda CR-V. It is also a excellent SUV in India. But now I also looking forward for new luxury SUV car in India.

• Harikrishnan |09 Oct,2011 09:28:09 AM