Hyundai i20 - Amazing Power

By for Hyundai Elite i20 2016-05-23 12:23:10.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Power, Looks, Comfort

Cons : Steering, Interiors, Maintenance

I am planning to buy a good car for myself so I went to Hyundai to test-drive some of its models. I would specifically talk about i20 as this car suits my budget and has got many features to keep me engaged. The i20 has got good looks. I have checked out the Maruti Baleno also but I will say i20 is more appealing, especially the rear profile. I took on the driving seat and car was very powerful. I have driven Verna in the past, and i20 pick up reminded me of the sedan.

One thing I did not like about the car was the light steering. I generally have to travel long distances on highways and there it is advisable to have a more stable steering. Nevertheless, I like the center console and related design. At the rear, it was comfortable.

I am mostly travelling alone or with my driver so I don' t care much about the shoulder room. For me it is important how comfortable it is for even a single occupant and i20 is fine in that sense.

Interior quality was not up to the mark. Mileage was also just above average. Coming to the maintenance part, i20 is difficult to maintain if you own a Maruti and is easy to do so if you own some Volkswagen or Ford. I fall in the first category so maintenance is a minus for me.

Not yet sure if the ride quality is worth that extra money. If you are planning to buy a car in this segment, check out Baleno also. You might like it. Power delivering capacity is something which is unmatched in i20 but you might not give it that much importance.