Just awesome car

By for Hyundai i20 Active 2016-11-22 21:49:12.0
  • Appearance

I decided to purchase a Hyundai i20 after a long time. Firstly, I was eager to purchase Honda City, but due to short of budget, I had to prevent myself with a hatchback as in sedan class, I was crazy for Honda City. So, my search began and there were two cars, in the category of premium hatchbacks, which got my attention. One is Volkswagon Polo and another is Hyundai i20. I have given the preference to Hyundai i20 despite being the fact that it is Rs.1 lakhs higher than the top model of Volkswagon Polo. I was the person, who was not knowing how to drive a car, so first of all, I learnt to drive the car and then drove my own i20, thereafter I drove not only Volkswagon Polo but Maruti Swift D’zire and many other cars, but believe me the experience in i20 was awesome. I guess handling of this car is best in the segment. It can handle my all the stuff, it is having a powerful AC with Automatic Climate Control, it is having beautiful interiors and exteriors. Music System is superb with clear voice quality and high bass, It is also containing 1 GB internal memory to store your songs as well as the phone book. Car looks luxurious. But it is the millage, which compelled me to reduce one star. In city conditions, it is giving me the mileage of approx. 10 Km/litre, I guess which is not good. Hyundai should look this factor seriously. Some people might think that I have not talked about Maruti Baleno, it's because Maruti Baleno is nothing but a copy in terms of features of Hyundai i20, though that is offering more mileage, but copy would be copy and plus I am not a big fan of Maruti Cars as those never look premium after few days. Maintenance of i20 is again a considerable factor. My first service is due after 10000 Kms or 1 year, which is huge cut off in maintenance segment. Hyundai i20 offering Petrol and Diesel both versions and I am having the petrol one, which was really very good, the power, the performance and everything in this car are in one word are like awesome. Go with the speed as high as you can, but you will never feel that how fast is your car running.