The car that bought the change !

By for Hyundai i20 2015-2017 2017-01-04 21:20:53.0
  • Appearance

I was asked by my cousin to advise him which car to buy. I have a unique taste in automobiles. Thus a car which I select has to be the best in its class. I started my search on cardekho.com. Just as I started my search, the image of a car just flashed in my mind which I saw two days earlier. It was the Hyundai i20 Elite. The design of the car had impressed me the first time I saw it. When I started comparing it with other cars in the same segment, it was nearly confirmed that this car does not only defeatĀ other cars in the design segment, but also with what it has inside. I asked my cousin to go for it. Since he had a long travel routine, I asked him to go for the diesel variant. I was the first one in my family to drive the car home. It was as if I was driving a concept car of the future. The design, the smoothness, and the drivability was surprising in that segment. It was a sheer pleasure to drive the car. Here is what all I liked the most about the car: 1- The first thing I noticed inside the car was that the car is extremely sound proof. It feels like you are floating on the road, not driving. 2- The design of a car takes it to the next level. This car has brought out the change in the field of automobile design on road. 3- The previous gen i20 was a little low on the efficiency scale, but hats-off to Hyundai, this one has surpassed the scale. 4- The car has a premium feel. It feels comfortable to sit inside, driving the car or even sitting behind enjoying the ride. 5- The engine this time is also a better experience as it is very responsive. Thus, I would say that it is a car which would be remembered as a landmark for a change in the Automobile industry, and trust me, as it is verified. :)