Feels Sluggish Poor Pick Up
I purchased the Grand i10 petrol sports variant in April 2016 with around 48 thousand discount in Gujarat Baroda and since then I have driven 3000 km. Smart interior, dashboard, easy clutch, gear shifting. Smooth driving at city condition. Nice power steering with audio controls and call log. Driver seat is not as comfortable as Maruti swift or Baleno. But rear seat is wide and comfortable for 3 average size adults. Rear AC vent is nice with cooling. 6" 25-foot person sit easily in the front seat, no issues for back seat person sitting behind him for 5.8 ft height. But problem is that it has low pick up. the car takes too much time in range if 70 to 80. 4th gear takes too much time for power delivery. Very dangerous to overtake. In 25 meter range. But if you press hard around 100 or 120 it gives u punch or more fun to drive. Car has very low throttle response. I m very disappointed to buy this car. 82 bhp power and 114 NM torque is only on paper it is a jock.
- 8 Likes
- 12 Dislikes
Other Grand i10 2016-2017 Reviews
Look and Style: In the looks sections, it is simply fab. The way headlamps flow down with the curves of the car. Classy side looks with the back of a Sports Car. This car...
Look and Style - Good looks from inside and out. Comfort - Front seats are not that comfortable. My max drives are on highways and found it to be tiring. Seats are quite...
Hyundai Grand i10 2016-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020