Worthy as the Brand itself is - Hyundai
I brought my Eon (in Star Dust colour) on 17th Dec. 2k17 from Dealer. And since then I have done 3 long trips... 1. Delhi to Rishikesh 2. Delhi to Kurukshetra 3. Delhi to Jaipur I overall enjoyed the drive however to be very honest, the car lacks confidence in triple digit speeds as the steering doesn't give that connected feel on higher speeds. But if it is driven sensibly, it is a marvellous car to drive. I have always got a highway mileage of around 21kmpl 8n these trips with partially AC turned on. Space is cramped but we cannot expect much from an entry level hatch. I do appreciate the service of dealer, Noida who actually listens to your issues when the car is taken for scheduled service. I have driven approx 2000 kns in these 3 months and am quite satisfied with it. Just don't feel that u would be able to cruise in this 814cc baby hatch. Just drive sensibly and this car should last happily for 8-10 years.
- 17 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
This January Drive Home your favorite Hyun...