Honda WRV... Practical is the word

for i-DTEC VX

After reading many reviews and visits to dealerships, I finalized on a Honda WRV Diesel VX model. I was initially inclined towards buying a Ford Ecosport based on the reviews but I decided to go in for this car.
Even after booking I was in two minds but once i received the delivery and started using the car I felt the decision to opt WRV over Ecosport was a real good one.
It is a fantastic car with amazing space and features. Perfect for city driving with good handling and mileage. At present I am getting around 22Km/l in Mumbai city. I am not a big fan of sunroof but the kids love it so its a good feature to have.
While many speak about missing features in this car, I would say everything that you need in a car in this segment is available plus the reliability of a Honda Car.
Real practical mini SUV or crossover.
Fantastic Space and comfort for 5 passengers

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Best car

The car has a great design, the car has great comfort and safety features.

By j kokulan
    On: Mar 21, 2020 | 16 Views
  • Good Car.

All things are working well but mileage and pickup are not good. Overall the car is good.

By khagendra sahu
    On: Mar 17, 2020 | 23 Views
  • Smooth Drive

Honda WR-V is an excellent car. It gives a very smooth drive. And amazing mileage with all the features. It is the best vehicle in this range. Very big boot space and com...Read More

By manohar kriplani
    On: Feb 12, 2020 | 852 Views
  • Great Car.

Mileage in the car is the first highlight, the comfort with roads in India is too bad, suspensions are bad. Not value for money. But there is sunroof which we never use w...Read More

By muhamed azeem
    On: Jan 30, 2020 | 97 Views
  • Economic Car

Honda ERV is best in pricing & features. It is an economical car with a sunroof.

By praveenraj jayakumar
    On: Feb 19, 2020 | 42 Views
  • Excellent Car

I am using WR-V from past 10 months, I am very much satisfied, nice interior and more comfort and stylish.

By ravi
    On: Feb 07, 2020 | 56 Views
  • Comfort Car.

I am driving this car for 3 months and I am very happy with this car. This is a very comfortable and spacious car.

By hitesh nandanwar
    On: Jan 31, 2020 | 37 Views
  • Nice Car

Supercar with amazing features and gear system.

By deepak malhotra