Mobilio comes with a great choice of engines. Both are fast and fuel-efficient.
- The suspension offers compliant ride quality & neutral handling. 189 mm of ground clearance is a big plus.
- Light controls, slick gearshift and easy manoeuvrability for the city. Effortless to drive.
- 1st & 2nd row of seats have ample leg & headroom. Middle row beats most C2 segment sedans.
- Practical 223-liter boot with all seats up. 521 litres of capacity with the last row folded away.
- Honda's reliability & fuss-free ownership experiences.
I like this car. The overall look of the car is excellent. Internal material quality is not up to the mark and also the style of the dashboard can be improved in other models. Honda should work on the features available in the car. They are not appropriate according to the cost of the car. Currently, they are very less. But I must say Honda Mobilio MPV is a good family car. Have this multi-utility vehicle from last three months and I am just about satisfied with its engine performance like the power, pickup and mileage. It has large cabin space with good seating capacity, it also has an aggressive front grill its the best car in the segment.
Very good car from HondaValue of moneyBest driving experience So many ...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals