Fantastic big family car

By for Honda Mobilio 2015-04-02 11:51:49.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Comfort, Space and Engine

Cons : Interior features needs to be increased

I chose this car because I have a family of 4 adults and 2 kids. This is a Honda engine and I could feel it on the drive. I test drove Ertiga, Innova, Duster before choosing this one. My mother wanted a car which is not too high to step in. So that ruled out most of the mpvs, with easy space to relax and sit. Mobilio has good second raw spacing and comfort. Also they have rear a/c with windows. Wife wanted holders to put her 1000s of baby items. Two kids dont sit in third row as they like to sit with their mother and grandmother. So that is mostly empty for me. Currently I use it as a jail to threaten kiddies when they go out of control.

Driven:10000km

Look and Style

This is a looong car. From the front it appears to be a small car. But I have seen people looking at with amaze as it passes by. It is a crowd puller for sure. I am always stopped by onlookers asking about how the car is. Taxi drivers straight away compared it to an Innova.

Comfort

The car floats on roads especially highways. I drove to Goa and it was a relaxing experience. I never felt tired driving this car. Every one can sit comfortable, relaxed. The higher models you can slide even the second row seat. I have seen oldies who like the comfort of travelling in this one.

Pickup

This is way better than Ertiga but not that much as Duster. It can beat most of the cars on road other than Innova and above. It can match with Innova.

Mileage

For petrol they claim 18 and I am getting 13.6kmpl with mix city and one long drive per week of 200 km. I use a/c full time.

Best Features

Comfort ,Space and Engine

Needs to improve

Interior features. But you can buy most of that from outside for cheap. Rear camera is a must.

Overall Experience

Fantastic Family Car

• b.jagadeesh |25 Apr,2015 01:19:34 PM

i need mpv car. but iam leaving in davangere. if i choose mobilo i can face service problem.