The Best in Class

By for Honda City 2016-11-17 23:08:13.0
  • Appearance

I am in search of a sedan car having great look, moderately good millage and high in comfort. Not only I made research online but visited car dealers looking after similar sedan cars. Finally, I sorted out four cars viz.Honda City, Hudai Verna, Skoda Rapid and Maruti Ciaz. On getting test drive I am now sure that Honda City is best in the class. The feeling when I took test drive was just amazing which I could not get in other similar cars. First of all which attracted me towards Honda City is the look. Secondly, the interior is much superior than other cars. It has an option of black interior which looks more beautiful. It has comfortable legroom and driving position. The material used for dashboard and doors is very nice in looking and feeling. The space at front seats and back seats is more than sufficient. From security angle in addition to EBD and ABS are available. At the time of test drive the person from the authorized dealer took the car upto 125 km/ph and then told me to hold my position tight. He then applied breaks so urgently that the car stopped withing a distance of few feet. Surprisingly, at the time when the breaks were applied, the driver had withdrawn his hands from the steering wheel. The car did not turn at any direction and stopped in straight line. He told that that could possible due to the EBD function of the car. Even though this function is available in other cars, I did not feel such softness in the function in other cars. The sunroof facility is not found in Verna. It is available in Honda City which makes the look of the car more beautiful. From the angle of millage, it is giving 26 km/ltr in diesel variants and 17 to 19 in patrol depending on the conditions. Though other cars are giving similar millage, the feeling to travel by Honda City is not comparable with other cars. Honda city has got much boot space to carry luggage. The patrol engine is much soft as compared to the diesel engine. When I made enquiry with some of the people having Honda City car, they are found satisfied with the performance. It is learnt that the maintenance cost is much less. Though service centers are less than Hudai and Suzuki, due to the fact that Honda City need not require frequent servicing takes care of this aspect. It is told from the dealer that if negligible charges are paid, service at spot is made available. Even for tyre puncture, service is being made available withing half an hour at any remote place. It also carries additional feature like GPS Navigation. It is told that on some charges, car tracker can be installed in the car. It will show the exact location of the car even if the car is taken by driver of thief. From the angle of reliability and safety I mark the car at No.1 in the class.